Vertical Pressure Vessel Biological Fermentation Tank
Place of Origin:
Minimum Oder Quantity:
Starting at $100,000
Wooden pallets/ cartons/plastic stretch-wrap
➤Material:SS304, SS316L, Titanium, Hastelloy, PTFE lined etc, with insulating material or not
➤Used in foods, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmacy, chemical industry and biological engineering etc
VERTICAL LAYOUT REACTING, CRYSTALLIZING, FILTERING, WASHING AND DRYING SYSTEM is used for reaction, crystallization, filtering, washing, drying and discharge during the whole production process, which from up to down, includes ingredients tank, crystallizer and Agitated Nutsche Filter, connected through pipes one after another. On the bottom of the Agitated Nutsche Filter, it is connected through pipes with single conic dryer and the second storage tank. And the side wall of this single conic dryer is connected with a vacuum filter that is also connected with the first storage tank, while the second storage tank is connected with the third one.
As each unit is operated independently, proper allocation of units and full use of startup rate of the equipment helps to maximize the production capacity per unit time. Thanks to its reasonable design and compact structure, this equipment solves deficiency of the existing technology, large area needed and low work efficiency of pharmaceutical processing equipment, by means of simple combination. The design is so practical that it not only improves the work efficiency and reduce the necessary workspace, but also speeds up the delivery.
1. Control of Crystal Forms’ Quality Products are going from up to down after operation of each unit is completed, and gravity outflow is adopted for material delivery between levels to prevent physical damage to crystal forms.
2. High Production Efficiency Proper allocation of units and full use of startup rate of the equipment helps to maximize the production capacity per unit time.
3. Products with Higher Quality The whole system is fully sealed without any pollution and leakage, free from impurities from outside or staff.
4. Low Harm to Human Considering the practicability of complete automatization during the whole process, it allows for unmanned operation, which reduces the labor intensity of workers, saves costs, and minimizes the injury to human body caused by material leakage;
5. Easy to clean and sterilize The design makes CIP and SIP easier. There is no residue in each process during the production, and each device can be cleaned and sterilized separately.
a universal batch dryer suitable for drying materials such as powders, granules, pastes and viscous slurries, especially when products are heat sensitive, contain solvents and are toxic or explosive.
The vapors are removed through a dust filter fitted on top of the vessel. This then prevents the dust from penetrating into the vacuum system.
drying heat-sensitive products
Sampler for taking samples from the product inside the dryer under vacuum.
Design / Calculation Software
➤Our Products for pharmaceutical and chemical industries
1. Multifunctional “Three in One” (filtering, washing and drying)
2. Crystallizing Tank, Reaction Kettle
3. Sterile double-cone dryer
4. Rake Vacuum Dryer /Paddle Vacuum Dryer
5. Plate-fin Heat Exchanger
1. Special Equipment: Pressure Equipment, Equipment made of anti-corrosion materials, Sterile Equipment
Equipment made of anti-corrosion materials includes: anti-corrosion lining plastic/ PTFE/ enamel,
2.Customized Design: Double-Cone in 20L-20m³
Rake Dryer (with mechanical seal) in 16 m³
DN300-DN600 “Three in One”
➤Scope of business
1. On-site Inspection
2.Technical Innovation Plan for Equipment Technical Improvement Plan for Equipment’s Structure Optimization Fast and Effective Solution to Equipment Malfunctions Highly Efficient and Precise On-site Construction Service Commitment to a Deadline in Customization A Full Range of long-term on-site technical maintenance service
4. Technical Solutions
5.On-site Testing and Training
6. Spare Parts